COVID-safe arrangements for the day.
(Should Government guidance change, any additional requirements will be met.)
Test and Trace requirements
- You can arrive and leave at any time.
- You will be asked to sign-in.
- You will be asked for a contact phone number.
- A record will be kept of the time you arrive and leave and the table number you sit at.
The above information will be held by Julie for 21 days and then destroyed.
If you have a positive COVID test in the days following the meeting please provide the Test and Trace team with Julie’s contact details so that others can be notified. Julie Medland 07796 350464 or 01482 341398
- Tables will be spaced
- Hand sanitizers will be around the room
- Windows will be open
- There will not be a raffle sales table or display table. If you need something specific from our collection please let Julie know.
- Tea/coffee etc will be available (no biscuits!) Please feel free to bring your own mug, biscuits and lunch/snacks.
- Bring lace/craft to work on if you wish.